Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Merry Griffmas and a Happy Jun-Year



This post marks the end of a somewhat-intentional 2-week respite from the keyboard here at The Junior Junkie.  A major office change and the general whirlwind of the holidays made Junkie-ing extremely difficult.  In fact apart from some very nice trades, I've added only one Griffey to the collection in all that time, that being the Tiffany version of the 1990 Bowman # 481.

Hello.  I'm new.

Now that I'm a couple pounds heavier and a few Legos richer, I'm ready to resume my blogging duties and Griffey adoration.  I also have a few trade posts to compose and even more trade packages to mail out.  And of course, the new flagship set is about to hit the shelves.  It's a very exciting time.

I did catch a couple of posts here and there, but I missed the vast majority.  If there are any significant posts I've missed from the card blogsphere in the recent weeks, please link to them below.  I wanna see.

And please allow me to be the last person to wish you a Merry Christmas 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! That Griffey Santa hat card is very cool. Was it an employee giveaway? Or were they actually inserted into packs? Either way... I've gotta add one of those to my collection.

    ReplyDelete