Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Quick Note


I've spent the last few evenings assembling trade packages for just about everyone I've ever traded with and even a few I haven't. I'll be sending e-mails this week requesting addresses from some of you as well as going through everyone's set-building want lists (what you see above is mostly PC, team collection, and mini collection stuff) to see what I can contribute. Some of you are getting PWE's, but it will be mostly bubble mailers. I hope to have everything out no later than next week, time permitting.

It's a big, time-consuming effort, but my wife could not be happier that all this cardboard is leaving the house, so there's that.

I've also got a bunch of trade posts forthcoming, so if you've sent me cards in the last few weeks, don't fret. I haven't forgotten about you. My gratitude will be well-represented soon enough.

Happy hump day, everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Have we ever traded? With that kind of altruism, we should trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm with jacobmrley!!!

    That's some serious cardboard on the table! My wife would be giddy with seeing that amount headed for the door, too. Haha!

    Email me your address so I can get you a little something to help offset with all your sending out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i spy some infielder initials! thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete