Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cardboard Randomness

I've been doing some housekeeping, and there are a bunch of scans hanging around in my scan folder that need a home. This post is just what it sounds like - a bunch of free-flowing cardboard-related chaos. Enjoy.


This is a real card.

The back is my favorite part.

Also real.

But also bizarrely unreal.

I recently had to get rid of a few cases. I just had too many.

A fortune in one-screw cases from a collection I bought. What was this guy thinking?

Blurriest card of the 90's?

Hm.

Headband!!

Same set?!?

Truly fun packs to bust


A set of cards issued by the Mardi Krewe of Chaos.

These guys are known for their controversial floats.

This is actually what the floats look like in the parade. The art is accurate.

The most controversial float in that parade did not get a card, but it did make the news.

I bought the Gold Cardboard Icon jumbo set from Topps, and the 2004 card had the 2005 card back printed on the front...

...and the back! How do you let that happen! They've since replaced it, but I was dumbfounded when I came across it.

Until next time I clean out my scan folder....

6 comments:

  1. Love me some Cards Against Humanity. I'm horrible playing, but it's one of the few games I don't mind losing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But one more expansion and I'll need another Bigger Blacker Box...

      Delete
  2. Mitch Williams. Wow. Just... wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering building a Mitch Williams headband mini-collection.

      Delete
    2. I'll be your biggest cheerleader. (insert epic fist pumps) "Do it, do it, do it, do it!"

      Delete